Mobenga is the market leading mobile enabler specialized in taking betting and gaming companies' business to mobile media. We have long and solid experience from the betting, gaming, media and mobile technology areas and our company is the only one of its kind to support all available mobile technologies. We continue to grow, and are now looking for a Software Developer to strengthen our project teams in Malmö.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a committed and highly motivated team player with a positive attitude. You will be working as a Scrum project team member and have a unique opportunity to work with others on all delivery aspects; design, implementation, testing, documentation and deployment. You will be involved in a full product life-cycle, from requirements analysis, through design and implementation, to deployment and support. Therefore we want you to be interested in a product as a whole; not only a small, specific component. You are a quality oriented doer and enjoy working in a fast paced, fast growing environment with short decision paths. We are looking for people eager to take initiatives, introduce their ideas and drive them independently.
We think that you enjoy computer science in general, are eager to learn, like trying new solutions, methodologies and technologies and we see it as a big plus if you are involved in spare time projects, regardless of the technology. Of course it is also a big advantage if you have background in or at least an interest for sports and betting!
- Evaluating requirements, design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment
- Exploring/learning new technologies and picking up the tasks outside of your primary skills
- Experience in working with web application development: Java, Spring/J2EE, Tomcat
- Knowledge of web services, XML, JSON
- Experience with version control system
- Fluency in English, in speech as well as writing
- Experience in Scrum, TDD, CI, XP practices
- QA, Test Automation
- JSP, Memcache and Hibernate
- Linux experience
- Databases competence
- Experience form working in the betting or gaming industry
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Send us your application, including CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and you might soon be our next co-worker!